Thursday, January 19, 2012

BodyMedia FIT Armband....My Honest Opinion.

A couple of years ago, I was at my wits end with my weight. I was finished having babies after being blessed with three beautiful children. Each pregnancy pushed my weight up past my "highest" point more then the last. I was fat, unhealthy, tired, and depressed. I desperately wanted to do it right this time. So I set out on the web to find my "cure". I didn't want a quick fix, or some stimulant filled miracle pill, I wanted to be fit and healthy....not just slim.

That's when I found the BodyMedia FIT website!! Which is the same company that makes the arm bands used on the hit TV show "The Biggest Loser". Could this be it, I wondered as I read on about the products and services they offered. With each paragraph I read, I grew more and more excited about the possibilities! Their site is filled with studies, scientific research and explanations, video tutorials, testimonials, and straight forward easy to understand information about their products.

I was definitely convinced.....I had to try this out, so I placed my order. Once I received my box I used the armband and the activity manager religiously. Tracking my steps, my activity levels, my sleep quality, my daily caloric intake and expenditures, all the while I was shedding my excess weight. Wearing the armband made me very conscious about the food I was eating and the amount of exercise I was getting. It actually became a game to see how well I could follow my calorie and activity goals each and every day.

I was thrilled that the weight was coming off and it wasn't difficult. There was no starvation dieting, no off limit foods, no insane workout schedule, and I was still shedding the pounds. The secret is simple, calories in, calories out. With this system you know what your caloric intake is because you track it easily online. You also know how many calories you're burning because the armband keeps track for you. So as long as you burn more calories then you eat each day, you'll lose weight.

It's been two years since I started using BodyMedia FIT, and to date I've lost about 70 lbs. At my lowest weight I had lost over 80 lbs! Which may not seem like a lot for two years, but I have to be honest and say that I faltered a few times. I would be really good about wearing the band, and tracking my foods for a while, and then I would fall out of the habit of wearing it and back into bad eating and a more sedentary lifestyle. Which made me gain back some of the weight that I had worked so hard to lose.

Being over weight is a daily battle, but when using BodyMedia FIT, it can be won. I've dusted off my armband, and I'm happy to say that I'm back on track. It's been about a week and a half and I've already lost 6 lbs. I had forgotten just how easy it is to drop the weight while utilizing the band and the online tracking software. This time I plan on taking my weight loss all the way to the finish line, and I know that with BodyMedia FIT on my side I'll get there!

New Smartphone App from BodyMedia With BodyMedia FIT, you can take control and achieve your weight loss goals!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to give a little update this week: I'm officially down another 2 lbs since last week. Slow but steady wins the race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another quick update on my progress! Down another 3 lbs since Jan. 25th, 2012......I really love this armband and what it helps me to accomplish! So all total in the last 17 days I've lost 11 lbs :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comment! It will appear after it is approved by our administrators.